Posted by: Payne Insider
The boys are back to break down Super Bowl 52 from a betting perspective; Side, Total, Prop Bets and on-field matchups … you name it, it was covered. Tons of game theory and information that should help fantasy players with their lineups, as well.
A jam-packed podcast with great guests help breakdown the Big Game from ESPN insider Field Yates, to Fox rules analyst Dean Blandino + American Gaming Association President Geoff Freeman stops by to discuss the NBA’s 1% integrity tax.
– Super Bowl Line Movement and Market Update (7:27)
– ESPN insider Field Yates (14:05)
– Eagles Offense vs. Patriots Defense (29:08)
– Rules analyst Dean Blandino (37:09)
– New England Offense vs. Philadelphia Defense (46:57)
– Geoff Freeman on NBA 1% integrity Tax (1:11:42)
As always, Dave Mason of BetOnline.AG joins (57:00) to talk Super Bowl Lll sharp and square money, along with Prop Bets that are causing some serious house liability.
You can listen to Bet the Board in iTunes, as well.