Todd Fuhrman and Payneinsider are back break down the Biggest Bowl Games and the College Football Playoffs! Which schools have the motivation? What teams are just going through the motions? How will coaching hirings and firings effect this Bowl Season? More importantly, what are the key matchups and metrics that will yield an edge for us to invest?
The Boys are joined by former Oklahoma Sooner and Chicago Bear turned ESPN CFB analyst Dusty Dvoracek (4:46) to break down all the big Bowl Game Action and deliver a few Best Bets!
– USC vs. Ohio State (12:20)
– Washington vs. Penn State (20:09)
– Wisconsin vs. Miami (25:16)
– UCF vs. Auburn (32:55)
– Georgia vs. Oklahoma (43:08)
– Alabama vs. Clemson (57:57)
– South Carolina vs. Michigan (1:17:05)
– LSU vs. Notre Dame (1:21:35)
Dave Mason of BetOnline.AG joins (1:26:49) to give us a glimpse behind the curtain on which Bowl Games are attracting public and professional money.
You can listen to Bet the Board in iTunes, as well.